Employee Benefit Plans
Do you know that it costs more to hire and train good employees than to retain them?
Most companies ensure that their employees are happy and financially well-rewarded. Do you – as an employer – offer the fringe benefits you should to attract and retain the best employees?
Providing flexible health insurance options to your employees will provide the following benefits to your organization:
- Your employees will get instant access to cost-effective insurance
- Your employees will know that you care for them
Group health insurance pays for your employees’ routine health care expenses, including regular physical examinations, prescriptions and preventative care. It also helps pay for their medical expenses in case of serious illness or injury.
Types of Group Health Insurance
- Traditional, or Fee for Service (FFS)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Point of Service (POS)
We have helped all kinds of businesses find the right group health insurance plan for their employees.